Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I got you dancin'

So me and robby had this sudden urge to make cookies, but not just any kind of cookies, oatmeal cookies, and not just any kind of oatmeal cookies, white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies. Why? i have no idea. We made a special trip to meijer to buy the appropriate ingredients, and now i have enough flour and sugar to last a lifetime of cookie fun.

omg fresh out the oven! they are sooooooo delish!


[side note]
i bought printer paper today and it came with 4 blue spruce seeds. "plant a tree today for a sustainable tomorrow" Oh sure, you prolly just killed a million trees making these 500 sheets of multipurpose paper that i will be printing out pointless lesson plans on, but sure i'll plant a spruce in a pot. i was SO stoked nonetheless.


okay, so i'm pretty sure chapstick has some sort of addictive substance in it. I apply it every 5 minutes, and that is no exaggeration. I forgot it in my apartment today when i went to friendshop, and i was a wreck. I was panicky and kept searching around in my pockets like a drug addict looking for that last meth crystal. Luckily one of the friendshop kid's mom had a tube that she was willing to share. Yes, i used a strangers chapstick. Don't judge me, i was having withdrawals.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh, how's that chapstick you stole from me? you're a thief.

    ReplyDelete