Wednesday, April 8, 2009

blogger's block




LoveBug20111989:
oh and if you shit your pants you have to blog about it

hahahah classic. well, i didn't shit my pants..but i'm still gonna blog.

So i have lost all sense of time. I woke up at 3:30am this morning, like, for the day. I had been sleeping for over 12 hours because i crashed yesterday at about 3pm. It was suppose to be a power nap. It turned out to be an episode of naps gone wild. What the fuck am i suppose to do with myself when my day is my night and my night is my day? My roommate was passed out on the couch, and i wasn't about to sit there in the dark like a vampire. So i came to the library, clearly. I think i might find it oddly comforting here. It has become my new home. Despite the fact that my only human contact in the last 3 hours was the maintenance man on a ladder all up in the ceiling in my 'group study room', who was trying to make me giggle with weird inappropriate jokes. I should have asked him to stay and play.

Right there with my sense of time, i also lost my phone. I think they are forming some sort of boycott against me. I lost it in my sleep. I tried to find it when i woke up at 3am, but the search was done helen keller style. I couldn't see a thing it was so dark, so i was feeling around like i was trying to read braille. Obviously that did not go well.

I am drinking one of my new favorite beverage discoveries. I have become obsessed. It is Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea.Sooooooo delish. I feel like i should get some sort of cut from Bolthouse for advertising it.....to my 2 blog followers.

I finally finished my project yesterday, and had to present it to my professor like 5 minutes after i finished. I was a nervous bervous, but it ended up being more like a date than a presentation. It was casual, we chatted about other things, i was weird and giggly because i have a big fat home wrecking crush on him. Clearly it went well. He told me to call him. Sure, he told that to everyone in my class and it was if we had any questions about our last project but still, the way he said it to me clearly insinuated that he wants me to be his baby momma. You weren't there, you don't know!

Welp, the sun is coming up now..guess its time for bed?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog...it makes me feel better to know you lost your phone since I was under the impression you were ignoring me! I blogged about it. :) Anyways, find your phone so we can chit chat. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh by the way, erica told me that zack said that the man who owns the company bolthouse farms hates gays, so therefore there is a boycott of bolthouse farms products in their apt. sad story.
    ive moved from the vanilla chai tea to loving the moacha cappuccino as well as the berry blast smoothie.
    but i may have to not buy it anymore because the founder donated the $100,000 to prop 8. :( i just googled it. sad sad sad.

    ReplyDelete